Page Under Construction
We are in the process of updating this page with new information and downloads. Please visit this page in the future.
In the meantime If you have any questions or queries please call us on 020 8223 8922 / 0800 145 5343 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Useful Barts and the London Contact Details
Barts and the London NHS Trust (BLT)
Hospital switchboard: 020 7377 7000
Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) offer a free confidential service for patients, their families and carers.
- Information and advice – Giving information and advice about NHS services
- Issues and concerns – Helping to deal with issues and concerns you may have about services we provide.
- User feedback – Listening to your concerns, comments and suggestions, ensuring user feedback is heard and used to improve Trust services.
The main PALS office is located in the main reception area on the ground floor of The Royal London Hospital. There is also a PALS office in the main reception at Barts. Both of our offices are wheelchair accessible.
Ground Floor, Front Block
The Royal London Hospital
London E1 1BB
You can contact the PALS service in a number of ways
- Telephone 020 7943 1335 (answer phone out of hours or weekends)
- Fax 020 7377 7361
- Minicom 020 7943 1350
- E-mail PALS@bartsandthelondon.nhs.uk
For complaints please contact BLT Complaints on 020 7480 4857 or alternately email Complaints@bartsandthelondon.nhs.uk